Misc. Professional Liability
Next Wave offers our agents/brokers access to a comprehensive Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) program providing coverage for over 470 small to mid-sized non-degreed professionals and professional services firms.
The Miscellaneous Professional Liability program also offers Technology E&O coverage for 65 classes.
The program targets over *400+ class codes including:
- Claims Adjusters
- Collection Agencies
- Employment Agencies
- Graphic Artists, and Management
- Marketing and Human Resources Consultants
- Chimney Sweeps
- Coin, Gem or Art Dealers
- Construction Project Managers
- Electrical Consultants
- Escrow Agents
- Home Inspectors
- Safety Consulting
- Salvage/Scrap Metal Dealers
- Spa Services
- Technology Risks
- Testing Labs
- Welding Inspectors.
*For a complete list of eligible classes, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Prior Acts coverage is standard
- Duty to Defend; Pay on behalf of
- Defense Costs in addition to the per claim limit No Hammer clause in consent to settle provision personal injury is included.
- No anti-trust or SEC exclusion
- Innocent Insured/Severability
- Disciplinary Proceedings Coverage Extension ($25,000 sublimit included at no additional charge)
- Loss of Earnings Extension ($400/day to a maximum $10,000 sublimit included at no additional charge)
- Reputation Restoration Protection Extension Covers fees and expenses of a public relations firm, crisis
- management firm, or law firm to advise on minimizing the harm of adverse publicity from a covered event, in order to restore public confidence in the Insured.
- Credit of 75% to a maximum $10,000 is available for claims neither litigated nor submitted to Arbitration or Mediation
- Exclusion for Intentional Acts with “Final Adjudication” wording
- No exclusion for Prior/Pending Litigation. “Known Claims” is addressed in the Insuring Agreement.
- Lloyds of London